Monday 27 February 2012

27th Feb 2012

Sitting in front of the PC at home; alone; listening to what some calls noise, but I call music..

Sitting here on the eve of my 27th birthday.

It has been a big big year between 28.02.2011 to 27.02.2012. A lot of things to be thankful for. A lot of thing to remind me to keep pushing on and keep striving.

A big thank you to everyone who has impacted my life this past year. It has truly been a blast.

I am now, a man, a husband and a father.

I thought getting married was a big step. We barely had time to adjust before being blessed with the gift of life. But it has been a wonderful 9 month ride.

Now the real challange begins. I hope I won't screw up. I hope I can provide what she needs to grow up. I hope I have all of you to "have my back" in this new adventure.

Everyone. meet Ayra Fazlin Binti Faizal









1 comment:

Shantnu Mukherjee said...

Never miss to contact!!!When you want a solution for your IT needs http://syssolutiontechnology.blogspot.in