Saturday 29 May 2010

29th May 2010

So, my last update was sometime in january? new year's post.
well, lots of thing have happened between then and now. big ones are :
1. office trip to perhentian
2. getting my raise
and probably the most important one :
3. been nicotine free since 22nd may 2010

so yeah, i guess that is big enough to push me to write something about it.

so, lets recap. i first started smoking in 2003. my first ever stick was in march i think. then it was nothing till maybe june that year. it was during my first semester in uitm. peer pressure and boredome got the better of me i guess. i still remember the line Adly said to me when i wanted to buy my first box. "jangan beli, nanti terus sangkut." to which i answered "takde la, aku beli nak ganti yang aku pau korang punya. tak isap banyak pun". so funny. fast forward 6 years later, i was steadily puffing down 1 pack a day. sometimes more.

so finally, i stopped. its been a week. so far its been ok. sometimes the urge becomes strong. usually its bearable. i do notice i am more easily annoyed by little things and my driving habit is changing. i drive faster than i usually do, and i tend to use the horn more. also, i eat a lot more. so i guess what they say is true.


well, i hope i can ride this storm out and come out unscathed on the other side.

6 comments:

-[nana]- said...

off course u can!
i can see ur lungs and blood vessels and heart becoming all pink and healthy again....:):)

savita said...

Part Time Jobs | Online Data Entry Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com
Are You looking for a part time or full time home Job? Grab your data entry operator seat at visionjobcare.com– Internet’s No. online data entry job site. Vacancy is opened worldwide. Excellent payouts and incentives to the right candidate. Salary is $15000+ P.M.
For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit Us at http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html

hapi said...

Hi str4vag^, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

hgh drops said...

Still lucky to get some good updates here. Thanks by the way.

Forgive and Live said...

stay healthy

Fun said...

I believe many of my friends are already using Office 2010, the two takethe Open XML file format is different from the past, for example. Docx, xlsx,. Pptx, new file format is clearly more efficient.it cancomplete the task bulk upgrade office 2010 download documents