Monday 24 November 2008

updates

its been a while since my last update here. 20 days to be exact. a lot of things have been going on. so let me try and fit what i can remember into this here post.

So lets see. been online a lot lately, but mostly spend time focusing on The Last Knights or TLK, so i don't have the inclination to do anything else. heh. me and my addictive nature.

so lets see, since my last post, abah and mama have gotten familiarized withe their new phones. they seem to be liking it. no more random "how to" question being asked on how to do things on their phones. they seem to have it figured out.

another about phone, i think my bluetooth radio on my phone is busted. crap. no more file transfer. and the option to use my bluetooth handsfree is also gone. shucks.

Zura finished her degree on the 16th. her last paper ended at 12:30 PM on Sunday, 16th November 2008. so i went over to melaka to pick up all the stuff that needs to be brought back to kajang. was a full car load.

So here, i want to say Congratulations to Zura for completing her degree. all the best in job hunting. please make sure you get a good paying job so you can save up and belanja me. you have to cause you are more qualified than me. :p

on the 18th, me and zura went over to UITM perak to pick our sisters up. and by sisters, i mean my sister lya and her sister ateh. both of them are studying in uitm perak. as some of you know lya is doing her diploma in accountancy and is in her 5th semester. so next semester will be her last. ateh is doing her diploma in geomatic science and is in her 2nd semester.

so we come to last weekend. last saturday was the annual stock take in mesiniaga. its was an interesting experiance as it was my first time participating in a stock take. it was a cool experiance as i have been learning about stock takes in my studies and now i finally get to participate and experiance it myself. though not from the auditor's point of view. but it was still a good experiance. after the stock take, the whole SSD&P gang headed over to muntaha's wedding.

so here i would like to extend my congratulations to Muntaha and Fara for tying the knot. good luck and god speed to both of you.

Yesterday me, put, hani, hana, shaz, irfan, nana and din went to santai to hang out and celebrate din's 23rd bithrday. had cake which is nice and just chilled and talked. discussed a little about the trip we all are supose to be going. nothing conclusive came out of that though. i guess discussions will be continued again soon.

i guess that is all i have to say for now. :)

No comments: